Effective risk reduction strategies
Professional Pensions are proud to announce the return of the annual Risk Reduction Forum on Wednesday, 24th February, 2016.
Specifically designed for trustees, pension fund managers and senior pension fund and benefit scheme representatives, to update and educate them on recent changes relating to pension scheme risks, liability developments and investment strategies.
The programme has been specifically designed to cater for the needs of the delegates in a concise format, the Risk Reduction Forum will include:
- Insightful and varied presentations from industry leading companies
- An informative and interactive panel session, putting delegates in the driving seat to ask their questions or share comments
- Varied networking opportunities, allowing valuable relationship building
- Examining the latest derisking strategy developments and opportunities
- Funding 2.0: The latest thinking in asset strategy
This respected, must attend event is delighted to offer a refreshed, more concise agenda, which provides delegates a more structured and content-led agenda than ever before.
The Professional Pensions Risk Reduction Forum offers complimentary places to pension scheme investment decision makers from within the pension scheme itself; but spaces are strictly limited.