Intelligence for the sophisticated scheme investor
The pension's landscape has changed so much in such a short period of time and the responsibilities of Trustees are now increasingly more demanding. How to deliver the best for your members is at the forefront of every good Trustee's mind, but how can you be sure that you're doing the best job?
The balancing act of managing risk, governance structure and scheme investment while keeping on top of the latest regulation is why more and more Trustees are looking to delegate some of these services to Fiduciary Managers. A recent KPMG study revealed approximately 1 in 10 UK DB pension schemes are now using some form of fiduciary management and there are now an expanding number of suitable offerings in the DC market.
With this in mind could a Fiduciary Manager work for you?
Fiduciary Management Focus 2016 will provide the answers to the above challenges in a concise half day event which will cover all aspects of DB and DC fiduciary management such as:
- Industry benchmarking
- Setting your management strategy
- Investment governance and VFM
- Fiduciary Management in DC
- Legal due diligence
- A case study
- Understand the questions you need to ask when appointing a fiduciary manager
- Assess how your scheme can maximise value for money
- Network and question industry experts and peers
- Keep up-to-date with the most pressing issues concerning fiduciary management