Communication: Simple in theory, but are you executing effectively and efficiently in practice?
Put 5th of February 2013 in your diary and don't miss out on the Pensions and Benefits Communications Forum in central London.
Hosted by Professional Pensions, in association with Workplace Savings and Benefits, the Forum has been designed specifically to help benefits professionals and pension funds with their communications and will cover a range of hot topics including:
- Financial education - How to communicate default fund options, the benefits of pensions and alternatives.
- Cost-effective campaigns that work - Maximising and developing current methods while battling increasing costs and resource needs.
- New communication channels - Smartphones, apps, QR codes, online platforms: What's hot, what's not and what really works
This year's Forum will also include:
- An auto-enrolment case study - The experiences, challenges and strategies of an employer who has had their staging date
- Peer Group Networking - An opportunity to network and discuss key issues, challenges and opportunities with peers
- Refreshing the image of pensions panel discussion - A debate on how to use appealing language and how to cater for the younger workforce
- A networking wall - See who else is at the event and place your business card in their pocket to connect
Places are strictly limited so book your place today for the opportunity to network with peers and further your knowledge of effective, efficient and engaging communications.