Administration & Communication Forum 2014
Following on from our very popular Pensions and Benefits Communications Forum and Administration Forum in 2013, Professional Pensions decided to combine the two events and form the Administration & Communication Forum 2014.
This Forum provided instrumental updates on recent activities occurring within the realm of pensions, which had a direct influence on the way you administrate and communicate within your scheme. The carefully researched programme helped delegates overcome upcoming challenges, enabling them to best serve their members and introduced innovative ways of thinking that will keep them ahead of the curve.
Our inclusive format encouraged interaction and audience participation, whilst allowing plenty of time for networking and idea sharing in the carefully placed breaks and also through our new feature, the ‘Talk Tables' facilitating a high level of topical discussion.
The conference explored key issues including:
- Tracing and data quality: How to improve data quality and how tracing services can help you
- Buy-ins and buyouts: Discover the key administrative duties that are necessary for a smooth buy-in/buyout transaction
- Auto- enrolment: Understand the challenges and the future of auto-enrolment
- Solving the engagement challenge: How to get people to appreciate and understand pensions
- Pensions liberation: Explore the dos and don'ts associated with pensions liberation
>>>View the full programme here