Administration & Communication Forum 2014
Following on from our very popular Pensions and Benefits Communications Forum and Administration Forum in 2013, Professional Pensions has decided to combine the two events and form the Administration & Communication Forum 2014. Due to the high demand in the past we are now holding this event in 2 locations to allow us to expand our capacity.
London - Thursday 13th February 2014
Birmingham - Thursday 6th March 2014
>> Click here to book
This Forum provides instrumental updates on recent activities occurring within the realm of pensions, which have a direct influence on the way you administrate and communicate within your scheme. The carefully researched programme will help you to overcome upcoming challenges, enabling you to best serve your members and introduce innovative ways of thinking that will keep you ahead of the curve.
Our inclusive format encourages interaction and audience participation, whilst allowing plenty of time for networking and idea sharing in the carefully placed breaks and also through our new feature, the ‘Talk Tables' facilitating a high level of topical discussion.
Join us at this Forum and gain insights on key issues including:
- Tracing and data quality: How to improve data quality and how tracing services can help you
- Buy-ins and buyouts: Discover the key administrative duties that are necessary for a smooth buy-in/buyout transaction
- Auto- enrolment: Understand the challenges and the future of auto-enrolment
- Solving the engagement challenge: How to get people to appreciate and understand pensions
- Pensions liberation: Explore the dos and don'ts associated with pensions liberation
>>>View the full programme here
Professional Pensions Administration & Communication Forum is specifically designed for:
- Pension Scheme Managers
- HR Directors
- Rewards and Benefits Managers/Directors
- Communications Managers/Officers
- Pensions Administrators